Thursday, April 5, 2012

exploration two






The profile that I read for today is meant allot to me and is Geneva Tisdale she works at the restaurant and she does get enough money because she is black women and she can’t say anything to her boss and she gets less money than anyone else. It was meant allot to me because that lady works hard and she never gets what she deserve because of her race issue. It makes me to think about the slavery days Geneva Tisdale said “if a white person had this job, that person would get paid more than me, just because the color of their skin”. And I start to think about that there were stile discrimination that if a black women works she would not get what she earn and if other white people would get more than that person.























1 comment:

  1. Very cool that you tied the reading and life together. I think this book we're all reading has more to offer than any of those standard reading books we did in high school!

    ReplyDelete