Thursday, April 5, 2012

Hi my name is farhiya ibrahim this is my second year at The Ohio State, but i am a transfer student from another university. I enjoy outdoors on my leisure time and i like to read. I researched Howard Hughes who was a business man, engineer, film producer, director and pilot. He was remembered for his his eccentric behavior and reclusive lifestyle in his later life. He was doing different types of professional at the same time, some people wouldn't be able to do that you have to have the talent to do it. He had obsessive compulsion disorder and still managed to be successful in all his professional jobs.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey farhiya me and you got similar things in common, i like to enjoy outdoors and read as well..

    ReplyDelete