Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Hi

My name is Melissa Haueisen, and I am an anthropology major. I love to read, do logic puzzles, and watch tv in my spare time.

The profile that interested me the most was Maury Graham. I liked this profile because it is about a lifestyle that is so different from my own. I never knew the history of hobos, so that was interesting to learn. Also, one thing that struck me about his life is that he seemed very satisfied with how he has lived his life, even though his lifestyle deviated from the norm.

3 comments:

  1. yes you right something i didn't know before about the hobos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spending time watching TV is one thing i do on my spare time i like to be updated on what i have missed that being on TV lately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The life of a hobo also gained my attention. I was perplexed to see that they had a community which established, and the opinion that they formed of bums.

    ReplyDelete