Monday, April 2, 2012

introduction & hobbies

hello everyone! i am Mohamed Aden, it's my fourth quarter at Ohio State University' I'm majoring in medical sonography. My hobbies are to travel in the summer time and play soccer with my fellow friends, i also enjoy spending my free time coaching the under 15 youth soccer team.
    I have done a little research on Howard Hughes, i didn't know anything about this guy before, but now i read little bit about him. Howard is eccentric or unique person because he is not focusing on only one career but he have done a variety of things. He was one of the wealthiest people in the world at his time, Howard focused on many things, he was from business magnate, engineer, investor, aviator, film producer, director and philanthropist. I am surprised how this guy is managed so many things in life and he was very open-minded person for anything. Howard was famous of his first two films, ''Two Arabian Knights'' and ''Everybody Is Acting Up'' and he latter won the first Academy Award for best director of Comedy Picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment