Thursday, March 29, 2012

Hiii : )

       Hi, my name is Ashley Leitzy. I'm a sophomore and studying fashion and retail studies. I transferred from Shawnee State University, and was a college cheerleader.  During my free, time I like to work out and hang out with my friends and family. I work at The Daily Scoop, which is an ice cream place. This fall I was also a head high school cheerleading coach for varsity and junior varsity.
       The person I chose to do my research about was Helen Keller. Helen was a very eccentric person. She had to deal with challanges everyday, because she was blind and deaf. But, after accomplishing her achievements of learning how to do things herself, she begun to teach others how to read, write, and speak. Being blind and deaf, Helen had a different point of view on life. She also had strong views about politics. Eccentric behavior is a challenge for some, because those people are different, and others may not understand their behavior, or see the same views as others.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ashley, I also like working out and hanging out with friends in my free time. I also like getting ice cream from the Daily Scoop.

    ReplyDelete